Thoughts on Dothan? - Alabama (AL) - Page 2 - City-Data Forum

Dothan can be a very relaxing town with all city necessity. One thing about it, is it has little, in my opinion to offer anyone young, or a ...

Dothan, Alabama -- quality of life - (AL) - Page 2 - City-Data Forum

We are a dirty little town with roadside litter everywhere and huge quantities of empty and/ or derelict buildings scattered throughout the area ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Thoughts on Dothan? (Birmingham, Troy, Eufaula - City-Data.com

As a longtime resident of Dothan (10+ years), I'm genuinely curious about how other people perceive the city. In all my time lurking on this ...

Thoughts on Dothan, Alabama? Consdering moving ... - City-Data.com

It's a very nice small city. I went back there in 2004 (moved out of AL to GA in 2001), and it changed for the better IMO. It's not a super ...

I personally really enjoyed the West side of the circle -- everything was nice and new and there was a lot of nice shopping and restaurants.

Skyline of Dothan,Alabama - (AL) - Page 2 - City-Data Forum

Honestly, I think all of Alabama's cities have underwhelming skylines for their respective sizes. ... Page 2 of 2 ... Thoughts on Dothan, Alabama?

Dothan Al. for retiree (Huntsville, Auburn: apartment, living, cars)

I was looking for feedback on this forum to see if its worth a scouting trip. My initial looking started in S. Florida. But from the forum talks ...

Dothan, Alabama -- quality of life (Birmingham, Gadsden

Hi everyone. I am seeking guidance and advice on a possible relocation in the next 2 years to the Dothan area. We almost moved there a year ...

Possibly Moving to Dothan, AL area - Alabama - City-Data Forum

We may be moving to the Dothan, AL area. We do not have to live in Dothan; however. What are some nice, safe areas within a 30 - 45 drive ...

Although Dothan can be a small country town there is Urban there as like any other city in the U.S.. I would love to To raise my family there, ...